Sunday, September 20, 2009

jerry. september 16, 2009

jerry briefly chilling on my shoulder...operative word - 'briefly'.

Yvonne and i plan to take jerry and his 'siblings' to my house for their release. it makes me happy to think i'll be able to watch them run the trees. and maybe they'll decide to stick around.



like i figured, jerry is getting harder to photograph, hardly ever sitting still. squirrel curiosity had him checking out my camera.




my first squirrel bite. really just a nibble. one of jerry's fiesty sisters mistook me for a nut... let me rephrase that...an edible nut...



i photographed this guy because he's so cute and its amazing how individual all these creatures are. notice how his head is a totally different shape than jerry's.




would you know what these were if you found them on the ground?
i'm not sure if i would have.... well, before now anyway.
these three are about a week old.





No comments:

Post a Comment